P & I Services Mexico, correspondent in Mexico for the protection and indemnity associations most recognized in the world, best known in the field as P & I Clubs.
Acts as Inspector, adjuster and consultant for various international and domestic insurers and reinsurers in the insurance industry for marine and non-marine risks.
- Risk management
- PANDI correspondents Clubs
- P & I settings, Hull and Machinery
- Adjustments marine insurance coverage, Port and Transport
- Legal advice on issues of Insurance and International Maritime and Port Operation Ships
- Procedures and documentation maritime - port
- Attention to crew and persons on board ships, the responsibility of shipping
- Support for port terminals
- Consulting, Inspections
P & I Services Mexico is present in Mexican ports with the greatest volume of maritime traffic such as:
- Lázaro Cardenas
- Altamira/ Tampico
- Salina Cruz, others
P&I Correspondent and Insurers for
- The American Club
- The Britannia Steam Ship Insurance Association Limited
- The North of England P&I Association Ltd.
- The Shipowners Mutual Protection & Indemnity Association (Luxembourg)
- The Steamship Insurance Managements Services
- The Swedish Club
- United Kingdom (UK) P&I Club
- West of England
- Axa Global Risk, Marine and Transport Division
- Noor Nederlandsche P&I Club (NNPC)
- Navigators P&I
- Through Transport Mutual Insurance Association Ltd.
- Acis Transport Liability Agency Services (A.T.L.A.S)